Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Navigating Around This Site

I hope that I have made this site fairly easy to navigate around.

1. One way to navigate would be to follow the link to 'My great-grandparents'. Here, you will be able to click on each of my great-grandparents and follow the pages and links within pages from there, to follow the ancestry backwards and forwards.


2. Alternatively, follow the links by clicking on one of the category kewords in the sidebar. This will enable you to find out more about individual family names, places or histories.


To navigate between pages, it is probably best to find the page of interest down the right hand side and then click the 'back page' on the browser to get back to the list of posts.

Also, I've included as many links between pages and to other pages of use/interest as possible. I hope that this will make it a little easier to navigate between pages.

No comments: